Education is most powerful weapon for future development. In 21st century, we saw that world of education is changing every moment. Technological up gradation is need of present system.In the challenging world, we want to make teaching learning quality education by some educational aspect and infrastructure. Teacher’s efforts are most emphasis on education process. Students are demanding today to know every day new knowledge and useful education to make them progressive. Every school play vital role in the world of education. Teacher is a person who has responsibility to build up society. A well-educated mind will always thing to do better for society. In the world of education, teacher should not be well teacher without knowledge. Today we seen that teacher should be focused on their individual progress. But he should aware about that today education system is student orientation system. Teachers are social changer and teaching is purely honest profession. So, it is important to know expectation of teachers for teaching and learning quality. In this paper researcher trying to collect some opinion regarding expectation of teachers for teaching learning quality. For this study, Researcher selected 210 teachers from three districts of south Gujarat with randomize sampling technique. Researcher made Opinionnaire as tool for collect opinion from teachers. Researcher collects the data and analysing quantitative data with the help of percentage and qualitative data with content analysis technique. In the conclusion researcher got many opinion for expectation of teaching learning quality for education.
Teaching, Learning, Quality, Expectations etc.
1. Kumar, Ashok (2008).Current Trends in Indian Education. New Delhi: A.P.H. Publishing Corporation, Darya Ganj.
2. Nizam, Elahi. (2006). Teacher Education in India (INSET). New Delhi: A. P. H. Publishing Corporation.
3. Parekh, B. U. and Trivedi, M. D. (1994).Statistics in Education. Ahmedabad: University GranthNirman Board, Gandhinagar.
4. Panda, B. N. and Tewari, A. D. (2009).Teacher Education.New Delhi: A.P.H. Publishing Corporation, Darya Ganj.
5. Patel, R. B. (2001).Introduction of Educational Statistics. Surat: Popular Prakashan.
6. Patel, R. S. (2008). Statistical Methods for Educational Research. Ahmedabad: Jay Publication.
7. Saxena, Saxenaand Gihar, (2009). Quality Education. New Delhi: A. P. H. Publishing Corporation.
8. Selvam, Panner. (2011).Technology in Teaching Learning Process. New Delhi: Anmol Publications PVT. LTD.
9. Shah,D.B. (2009). Educational Research. Ahmedabad: Pramukh Prakashan.
10. Uchat, D. A.(2009).Methodology of Research in Education and Social Sciences. Rajkot: Dr.D. A. Uchat.